- The Contractor for the Division Street Improvements Project is planning to resume construction on Monday, June 19th and continue through Monday, June 26th. The Contractor’s schedule can be seen below. Please note that Division Street will be closed on June 19th and June 22nd, and access may be limited between these dates.
- Prior to 7:00 a.m. the morning of June 19th and June 22nd, we ask that all vehicles are removed from the project extents to allow for construction.
- Further updates will be provided as necessary. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the improvement process!
- Monday, June 19th(Road Closed)
- Removal and replacement of concrete curb and gutter (warranty work)
- Removal and releveling of settled pavers (warranty work)
- Tuesday, June 20th(Partial Day Road Closed)
- Removal of the bituminous wedge
- Streets to be swept for paving
- Wednesday, June 21st
- Thursday, June 22nd(Road Closed)
- Bituminous final lift paving
- Monday, June 26th
Justin Kannas, P.E.
City of Buffalo City Engineer
Cell: (320) 905-2704
RPR (On Site Inspection)
Cell: (320) 979-0681