Report a Problem or Concern

Electrical Outages: 

Contact Utilities Dept. ON CALL by phone  763-682-1001

Sewer Back Ups:

Contact Water Reclamation Dept. ON CALL by phone  763-682-1001

Water Main Break:

Contact Water Dept. ON CALL by phone  763-682-1001

All other problems or concerns, please use this form.

Report a Problem or Concern

  1. Any issues reported are kept confidential.

  2. Choose Type of Issue*
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.