Public meetings give the people a chance to gain knowledge of what is going on within their community by speaking one-on-one with individuals or asking questions in a town hall setting addressing a larger group. Representatives from different departments and agencies can also relay important information to local citizens while also listening to the public’s comments and concerns.
- City Council Agenda – 08.02.2020 City Council Agenda
- Community Center Advisory Board Agenda-03.04.2021 Community Center Advisory Board Agenda
- Planning Commission Agenda – 07.12.2021 Planning Commission Agenda
- Airport Advisory Board Agenda – 8.4.2021 Airport Advisory Board Meeting
- HRA Agenda – 07.08.2021 Cancellation of Meeting
- Parks Advisory Board Agenda – 07.26.2021 Meeting has been CANCELED
- Library Advisory Board Agenda – 6.8.21 Library Advisory Board Agenda
- Wild Marsh Advisory Board Agenda – 06.10.2021 Wild Marsh Advisory Board Agenda
- City Council Notices:
- Planning Commission Notices:
- 07.12.2021 Public Hearing-Dering Group, LLC/SASCO Investments LLLP-PUD Amendment 650 5th St NE -tabled to August 9 meeting
- 08.09.2021 Public Hearing-Greenbriar Hills 7th (South)-Preliminary and Final Plats and PUD Amendment
- Previous Meeting Information:
*Please note that the official publication resource for the City of Buffalo is the Wright County Journal Press. Our website is a secondary and unofficial resource only.
2021 City Council
PUBLIC MEETINGS SCHEDULE
Residents interested in serving on a City Advisory Board should fill out an application available at this link: Advisory Board Application . The City Council appoints members to boards each year when terms expire and occasionally when a vacancy occurs on a board. The staff members listed below can answer questions relating to the respective groups they serve.
First and third Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 pm at the Buffalo City Center.
Staff Contact: Laureen Bodin, City Administrator
Second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Buffalo City Center. 2021-2022 Planning Commission Calendar
Staff Contact: Jennifer Nash, Community and Economic Development Director
Fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Buffalo Airport Arrival & Departure Building.
Staff Contact: Lee Ryan, Parks Director
Meets the second Thursday of the month at 3:00 p.m. at the Buffalo City Center.
Staff Contact: Laureen Bodin, HRA Executive Director
Quarterly – First Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Buffalo Airport Arrival & Departure Building.
Staff Contact: Chris Fredrick, Airport Manager
First Thursday of odd months at 3:30 pm at the Buffalo Community Center.
Staff Contact: Suzanne Kolbinger, Community Center Director
Meets as needed.
Staff Contact: Eric Ritter, Golf Course Manager