Public meetings give the people a chance to gain knowledge of what is going on within their community by speaking one-on-one with individuals or asking questions in a town hall setting addressing a larger group. Representatives from different departments and agencies can also relay important information to local citizens while also listening to the public’s comments and concerns.
- City Council Agenda – 11.04.19-council-agenda-with-attachments-v1-certified
- Community Center Advisory Board Agenda – 11.07.19 Community Center Advisory Board Agenda
- Planning Commission Agenda – Tuesday 11.12.19 Planning Commission Agenda
- Airport Advisory Board Agenda – 11.6.19 Agenda
- HRA Agenda – 10.18.19-HRA-Agenda
- Parks Advisory Board Agenda – 10.28.19 Park Advisory Board Agenda
- Wild Marsh Advisory Board Agenda –
- City Council Notices:
- Proposed Ordinance -11.18.19 Amend CH 2, Section 2.50 Boards and Commissions
- Proposed Ordinance – 11.18.19 Repeal CH 2, Section 2.56 Star City Advisory Commission
- Proposed Ordinance – 11.18.19 Repeal CH 2, Section 2.57 Heritage Preservation Advisory Commission
- Public Hearing – 11.18.19 Public Hearing Alley Vacation
- Public Hearing – 11.18.19 Past Due Accounts
- Planning Commission Notices:
- Public Hearing – 11.12.19 Buffalo Lake Villas
*Please note that the official publication resource for the City of Buffalo is the Wright County Journal Press. Our website is a secondary and unofficial resource only.
PUBLIC MEETINGS SCHEDULE
Residents interested in serving on a City Advisory Board should fill out an application available at this link: Advisory Board Application . The City Council appoints members to boards each year when terms expire and occasionally when a vacancy occurs on a board. The staff members listed below can answer questions relating to the respective groups they serve.
First and third Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 pm at the Buffalo City Center.
Staff Contact: Merton Auger, City Administrator
Second Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Buffalo City Center. 2019-2020 Planning Commission Calendar
Staff Contact: Jennifer Nash, Planning and Development Coordinator
Fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 pm at the Buffalo Airport Arrival & Departure Building.
Staff Contact: Lee Ryan, Parks Director
Meets as necessary at the Buffalo City Center.
Staff Contact: Laureen Bodin, HRA Executive Director
Quarterly – First Wednesday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at the Buffalo Airport Arrival & Departure Building.
Staff Contact: Chris Fredrick, Airport Manager
First Thursday of odd months at 3:30 pm at the Buffalo Community Center.
Staff Contact: Suzanne Kolbinger, Community Center Director
Meets as needed.
Staff Contact: Eric Ritter, Golf Course Manager