Public meetings give the people a chance to gain knowledge of what is going on within their community by speaking one-on-one with individuals or asking questions in a town hall setting addressing a larger group. Representatives from different departments and agencies can also relay important information to local citizens while also listening to the public’s comments and concerns.
- City Council Agenda – 10.18.2021 City Council Agenda
- Community Center Advisory Board Agenda-03.04.2021 Community Center Advisory Board Agenda
- Planning Commission Agenda – 10.11.2021 No meeting due to lack of agenda items
- Airport Advisory Board Agenda – 10.6.2021 Airport Advisory Board Meeting
- HRA Agenda – 10.14.2021 HRA Agenda **Note Time Change*
- Parks Advisory Board Agenda -10.25.21 Meeting – Canceled due to lack of a quorum.
- Library Advisory Board Agenda – 6.8.21 Library Advisory Board Agenda
- Wild Marsh Advisory Board Agenda – 10.05.2021 Wild Marsh Advisory Board Agenda
- City Council Notices:
- Planning Commission Notices:
Previous Meeting Information:
*Please note that the official publication resource for the City of Buffalo is the Wright County Journal Press. Our website is a secondary and unofficial resource only.
2021 City Council
PUBLIC MEETINGS SCHEDULE
Residents interested in serving on a City Advisory Board should fill out an application available at this link: Advisory Board Application. The City Council appoints members to boards each year when terms expire and occasionally when a vacancy occurs on a board. Click below to see when the boards meet:
City Advisory Boards & Commission Meeting Schedules (CLICK HERE)
The staff members listed below can answer questions relating to the respective groups they serve.
- Airport Advisory Board (meets at Buffalo Airport) – Chris Fredrick, Airport Manager
- City Council (meets at Buffalo City Center) – Laureen Bodin, City Administrator
- Community Center Advisory Board (meets at Buffalo Community Center) – Suzanne Kolbinger, Community Center Director
- Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA) (meets at Buffalo City Center) – Laureen Bodin, HRA Director
- Park Advisory Board (meets at Buffalo Airport) – Lee Ryan, Parks & Recreation Director
- Planning Commission (meets at Buffalo City Center) – David Kelly, Planning Specialist
- Wild Marsh Advisory Board (meets at Wild Marsh Golf Course) – Lee Ryan, Parks & Recreation Director