Utility Billing Central
Energy Bill Assistance Available During COVID
April 21, 2020 – Wright County Community Action has increased their funding and made changes to their application process to make it easier for families needing help with utility bills to access funds. If need help paying utility bills, please go to www.wccaweb.com for more information and to download and application.
Pay your bills online!
Report an Outage (763) 682-5370
Utility Billing (763) 682-1001
If calling AFTER regular business hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM), please contact us at (763) 682-1181. Your call will be directed to the appropriate staff person on-call.
- 2020 Election Day Precincts & Absentee Voting
- Wild Marsh Fall Golf
- Thank You to Concerts in the Park Sponsors
- Buffalo’s Backyard Bucket List
- Wellhead Protection Plan
- Cold Weather Law & Inability to Pay Form
- Is Your Sump Pump Installed Correctly?
- Concerts in the Park Schedule
- Watering Restrictions
- Green Bean Open
- Green Bean Open Registration Form
You can now sign up to receive your utility bill electronically through email. Yes, no more paper, no more postage, and no more getting in your car to drive to drop off your payment. Please fill out the application below and your next utility bill will be sent to you by email.