Municipal Electric

Our goal is to provide the best possible electric utility service to the community of Buffalo.  As the community grows, so does the demand for reliable electricity and services. We continue to strive to improve services through system improvements and implementing new technologies.

Want to know where your power comes from?  Click here for more information:

Pay your bill online:
Online Payment Center

Utilities Director

Utility Billing

Report An Outage

After Business Hours

Your call will be directed to the appropriate staff person on-call.

Energy Conservation

Clean Energy Choice
Rebate Program
Solar Application - Residential
Winter Energy Savings Tips

Keep Warm & Save Energy

Here are some tips to save energy while keeping warm this winter.

  • Replace your old thermostat with a programmable thermostat (also called a ‘set back’ thermostat). Look for one with the Energy Star label.
  • Seal leaks between doors and their frames with weather stripping.
  • Fill leaks around window frames and exterior walls with caulk.
  • Close the vents in unused rooms.
  • Keep the air vents clear of draperies, furniture and obstructions that block warm air.
  • On the side(s) of your house where the sun shines, open the drapes, curtains and blinds during the day to let the sun shine in. Close them at night to help keep the warm air in.
  • Clean furnace filters every month.
  • Set your thermostat at 68 degrees when the house is occupied and 60 degrees when you are away from home. Every degree can save three percent off your heating bill.
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.